DETALLES DE LA FORMACIÓN
Formación gratis para Trabajadores y Empresas, consulta próxima convocatoria, si eres trabajador de Régimen general disfruta de la formación a coste cero.
Modalidad de la formación: -
Duración: 180 Horas
Titulación: Diploma acreditativo con las horas del curso
Mejorar las destrezas generales del Inglés a nivel oral y escrito.
Nota: Contenido en inglés y gramática en español
UNIT 1: Friends and Family
- Unit Goals: Meet and introduce people
- Identify family members
- Describe people
- Present your family
- Grammar: Present tense: be; Be + adjective; Questions with be and short answers
- Vocabulary: Greetings and introductions; Family members; Adjectives to describe people
- Listening: Listening for general understanding and specific information. People describing their families
- Speaking and Pronunciation: talking about your family; The /r/ sound
- Reading: "Families around the World".
- Writing: Writing sentences to describe your family
- Video Journal: "Animal Families".
UNIT 2: Jobs Around the World
- Identify jobs
- Talking about jobs
- Talking about countries
- Compare jobs in different countries
- Grammar: Contractions with be: negative; indefinite articles; be + article + adjective + noun
- Vocabulary: Jobs; Numbers; Words to describe the weather; Continents, countries and cities
- Listening: Focused listening. People describing their jobs
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Asking for and giving personal information; Numbers; Contractions with be
- Reading: "Different Farmers"
- Writing: Writing a paragraph to describe a person's job
- Video Journal: "A Job for Children".
UNIT 3: Houses and Apartments
- Identify places in a home
- Describe your house
- Identify household objects
- Compare houses
- Grammar: There is/ there are; Prepositions of place: in, on, under, next to
- Vocabulary: Places in a home; Furniture and household objects
- Listening: Listening for general understanding and specific details. People talking about their houses
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Describing your house; Final -s
- Reading: TED TALKS "Kent Larson: Brilliant Designs to Fit More People in Every City".
- Writing: Writing descriptions of houses. Writing strategy: Topic Sentence
- Video Journal: "A Very Special Village".
UNIT 4: Possessions
- Identify personal possessions
- Talk about other people's possessions
- Buy a present
- Talk about special possessions
- Grammar: Demonstrative adjectives; Possessive nouns; Have
- Vocabulary: Personal possessions; Electronic products
- Listening: Listening for specific information; People proving ownership
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Talking about the personal possessions of others; /i:/ and /i/ sounds
- Reading: "Jewelry".
- Writing: Summarizing a class survey. Using commas
- Video Journal: "Uncovering the Past".
UNIT 5: Daily Activities
- Tell time
- Talk about people's daily activities
- Talk about what you do at work or school
- Describe a job
- Grammar: Simple present tense: Statements, negatives, What time...? Questions and short answers; Adverbs of frequency: always, sometimes, never; Time expressions
- Vocabulary: Daily activities; Telling time; Work and school activities; Time expressions
- Listening: Listening for general understanding and specific details. Describing a photographer's work
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Asking and answering questions about work or school activities; Fallling intonation on statements and information questions
- Reading: TED TALKS "Karen Bass: Unseen Footage, Untamed Nature".
- Writing: Writing a job description
- Video Journal: "Zoo Dentists".
UNIT 6: Getting There
- Ask for and give directions
- Create and use a tour route
- Describe transportation
- Record a journey
- Grammar: Prepositions of place; Imperatives; Have to
- Vocabulary: City landmarks; Directions; Ground transportation
- Listening: Listening for specific information. Radio ad for a tour
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Ask for and give directions; Yes/no questions and short answers
- Reading: "Journey to Antarctica"
- Writing: Writing a travel itinerary
- Video Journal: "Volcano Trek".
UNIT 7: Free time
- Identify activities that are happening now
- Make a phone call
- Talk about abilities
- Talk about sports
- Grammar: Present continuous tense; Can (for ability).
- Vocabulary: Pastimes; Games and sports
- Listening: Listening for specific information. Telephone conversation
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Have a phone conversation; sh and ch sounds. Can and can't
- Reading: "Soccer - The Beautiful Game".
- Writing: Writing sentences about your abilities
- Video Journal: "Danny's Challenge".
- UNIT 8: Clothes
- Identify and shop for clothes
- Buy clothes
- Express likes and dislikes
- Learn about clothes and colors
- Grammar: Can/could (for polite requests); Likes and dislikes
- Vocabulary: Colors. Clothes
- Listening: Listening for specific details. Listening to People. Shopping for clothes
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Describing people's clothes; Could you
- Reading: "Chameleon Clothes".
- Writing: Writing about what people are wearing
- Video Journal: "Traditional Silk-Making".
UNIT 9: Eat Well
- Order a meal
- Plan a party
- Describe your diet
- Talk about a healthy diet
- Grammar: Some, any; How much/how many
- Vocabulary: Food types; Meals; Quantities; Count/non-count nouns
- Listening: Listening for specific details. Conversation to confirm a shopping list
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Planning a dinner; And
- Reading: TED TALKS "Ron Finley: A Guerilla Gardener in South Central L.A.".
- Writing: Writing sentences about eating habits. Writing strategy: Self-correct
- Video Journal: "Slow Food".
UNIT 10: Health
- Identify parts of the body to say how you feel
- Ask about and describe symptoms
- Identify remedies and give advice
- Describe how to prevent health problems
- Grammar: Review of simple present tense; Look + adjective Feel + adjective; Should (for advice).
- Vocabulary: Parts of the body; Common illnesses; Remedies
- Listening: Listening for general understanding and specific details. Describing symptoms to a doctor
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Describing symptoms and illnesses; Giving advice; Sentence stress. Reading: "Preventing Disease".
- Writing: Writing a paragraph on disease prevention
- Video Journal: "Farley, the Red Panda".
UNIT 11: Making Plans
- Plan special days
- Describe holiday traditions
- Make life plans
- Express wishes and plans
- Grammar: Be going to; Would like to (for wishes).
- Vocabulary: Special plans; American holidays; Professions
- Listening: Listening for general understanding and specific details. American holiday traditions
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Talking about celebrating holidays; reduced; Be going to
- Reading: TED TALKS "Derek Sivers: Keep Your Goals to Yourself".
- Writing: Writing about one's plans for the future
- Video Journal: "Making a Thai Boxing Champion".
UNIT 12: On the Move
- Use the simple past
- Give biographical information
- Describe a move
- Discuss migrations
- Grammar: Simple past tense
- Vocabulary: Verbs + prepositions of movement; Preparing to move
- Listening: Listening for general understanding and specific details. Biographies of famous immigrants
- Speaking and Pronunciation: Discussing moving; -ed endings
- Reading: "Human Migration".
- Writing: Writing a vacation postcard
- Video Journal: "Monarch Migration".
- - Contenidos del CD:
- 2 CD:
- - 1 CD con audiciones del libro del alumno y ejercicios interactivos
- - 1CD con ejercicios interactivos de apoyo gramaticales
Uso exclusivo en PC
- - Contenido del material:
- - Libro del alumno WORLD ENGLISH Intro: teoría, ejercicios y CD con audiciones
- - Libro de ejercicios WORKBOOK WORLD ENGLISH INTRO
- - Libro de gramática con CD con ejercicios gramaticales
- - 1 CD con solucionario del libro del alumno